SIP Trunking merges your existing voice and data networks into a single network, delivering high-quality communications, usually with substantial cost savings. Adding SIP is a great option for businesses currently using non-IP or digital PBX systems because it leverages your existing infrastructure. Moving all – or just some – of your expensive analog lines over to SIP trunks can immediately save as much as 40-50% off of your monthly business phone bills.
Why Businesses Choose SIP Trunking
- Cost savings: reduce your monthly phone expenses while getting more functionality from your solution; establishing a predictable, pay-as-you-go model that turns CapEx into
- Flexibility: scale your solution gradually, based on your business’ needs.
- Simplicity: manage a single, converged network for voice and data. Cut back on the number of providers required to support your business
- Scalability: pave the way for the next generation of voice technology and easily expand into cloud (hosted) or hybrid-cloud
- Continuity: built-in redundancy provides reliability and high-quality consistent service keeps you connected in the event of an outage, providing you peace of
- Advanced Functionality and Easy Management: SIP Trunking offers key features not found in analog systems. For example, you can make unlimited local and long-distance calls without fretting over the phone bill. SIP Trunking also supports bursting to manage peak call volumes. Additionally, you can add DID and caller name and number ID to efficiently handle calls.
- Easily Expand and Transition: SIP adoption allows for transitioning to next generation technology. It can be simply expanded to hybrid or hosted PBX services. SIP Trunking also makes it easy to scale your line requirements gradually to insure you are not paying for more than your business needs.